User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Can I save a spot. I'll get the profile ready soon!

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Concrete by the lake.

    I don't know whether this would count as art? But after I took this I just really liked it for some reason. xD It's the bit of concrete at the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Sorry I've not been able to post, I'm having exams atm, and I cant post anything! D; Can someone take over Lyra for a bit please? I'll be back as ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra narrowed her eyes, pulling her twin swords completely from their sheaths swiftly, and holding them securely, pointing towards the oh so powerful elf , a deadly smile on her ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Oh, crap sorry I cant do it, I've got too much going on. ;l Sorry.

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    I'll save a spot for God of War and Goddess of Peace! ^-^

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Okay, thanks. I'll work on it. ^-^

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra's hands fall to her swords that hang by her waist, her eyes examining the woman, as if sizing her up and trying to figure out her capabilities, she narrows ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Ahh! This is just something that came to me on a dreary, rainy day. Do what you want with it, I need constructive critism! I wanna get it waaaaaay better. ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I'm up for either. This is too good to just forget about though.

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    *Maybe you should PM them or something. Umm... DT? Sorry, I'm being a noob. XD *

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    *Sorry for the delay, I hope it's okay if I post it here* The last two weeks hadn't been very eventful for Zia, she'd just tried her best to keep ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Lyra smiles slightly as Alken tries to calm him down, she nods to the strange man, "I'm Lyra, by the way." "I'm Sin." He murmurs, his stance still not relaxed. ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Element

    Does anyone mind taking over Lyra for a coupla days? Sorry I've got a lot going on and I can't find any time to get on untill Wednesday. D; xxx ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Heyy can someone take over Zia for me please? I'm not gonna be on for a few days. D; SORRYY.

    Jun 15, 2009


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon