User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    come on guys dont let it die! Dx

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Sophia tilted her head at his lie, had he figured her out? Did he already know she was coming for him? She almost laughed at herself, of course he'd be ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    [Noooo don't diiee! DX] Sophia leant back against a wall, in a desolate alley, a street away from the house she had been in just hours ago. Holding her laptop ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    [ Yeah, so's year 11.] Sophia She stood at the corner of the tree, her eyes upon the typical terraced houses, only one catching her eye. Number 6. The home ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    Thanks for the advice! ^_^

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Okay. And Sophia is in London. (Y)

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I don't mind firestalker. Ridersofdamar, where abouts in England is Roland. x]

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Ok, I will, seeing as no one else is, again. x] Sophia She sat in the charming little cafe that she had found at the corner of a street, the ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    June She grunted, the last time she had checked she was somewhere in Canada, she must've travelled quite a way. "Thanks." She murmurs, her energy very low from changing so ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    -Yay! ^_^ - June She stared at the tiger in front of her, not relaxing her stance untill the tiger did so himself, once he did, realizing that she wasn't ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    I dunno what to call it. Any suggestions? And sorry about the poor quality of camera, it was once again another photo from my phone, I'm still saving for my ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Can someone reply to mine? x]

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Firestalker, your second idea is best. (Y) It sounds cools. ^_^

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    [ Okay, seeing as everyone seems unwilling to start it, I will. ^_^ ] Sophia felt the hand of the blade through her pocket of her dress, a small smile ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer in its 30s

    Wowwee. I love this. x] It's beautifully written, and I think it flows perfectly. I'm not very good at reviews, especially with poems. So, this is probably the best you'll ...

    Aug 23, 2009


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown