User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Name: Magenta Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Angel Fish Side/Team: Sunguardian Picture human: Pictue animal: Personality: A bubbly girl who is always happy, no matter what her past has been ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Thank you for all the great advice. xD

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Ahhh thanks! I've only just noticed that about the eye! Shall work on that straight away. And yuhh, I've spent hourss trying to do the jaw right but I just ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Ignore the bottom half, I missed that out 'cause I'm terrible at drawing hands. xD So, I need some advice on how to make my work better, and some advice ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Harmony Harmony screeched with a mix of fear and disgust as this THING pops out of the fire. She takes a jump back, falling on her buttocks, and staring in ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Harmony She's heard him. what'd he mean, that they couldn't leave the island?? Not like she'd really left anything special behind, but her mobile had broken! She shakes her head, ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Harmony Still standing behind Rachel, Harmony piped up, wincing as the sound of her voice made the throbbing in her head worse, "Okay, so you call it Atlantis, but where ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Yeahh Adam. ^_^ Harmony She groans as Rae pulls her along, though gives a nervous giggle. She stands behind the girl as she introduces her, and nods slightly to him, ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Harmony "Hmm, but we're stuck on some island in the middle of God knows where." She smiles timidly again, and shrugs, looking down at her body, "Oh... I'm fine." She ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    [Yay xD] Harmony She gave Rae a watery smile, and nodded, "I'm Harmony." She wiped her wet cheeks, and nodded to Rachel, "Yeah, lets go see." She bit down on ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Harmony She must've blacked out again, because her eyes fluttered open. She sat up quickly, making her feel dizzy and causing her to retch. She looked around to all of ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    [Harmony] Harmony had always been afraid of planes, ever since she was little, though she'd never really known why. She'd have nightmares about them, plane crashes, fires, all sorts; and ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Atlantis

    Name: Harmony Rose Age: 21 Appearance: Personality: She’s shy, and hard to communicate with or get close to. Though once she’s opened up to you, she can be the most ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Sophie smiles slightly, she'd caught him out. She meets his eye, and speaks in an enticing voice, "I wasn't looking for you, unless you were lying when you said you ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    You broke your promise! Dx

    Oct 3, 2009


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"