User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Romantic Novels Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    I'm in love, with your story. It's great. I can't think of anything to criticise. I really can't. :O Keep on writing ! xD

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (3)

    I'm in love with this story.

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 6

    Thanks for the pm, I've been waiting for this for ages! xD I don't think it's slow moving at all, it's just building up the tension. Well it does for ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night Visitor part 5

    This is so freaking awesome. I'm hooked !! I cant think of anything wrong with it, but that may be because I'm not very good at reviews. :P Please tell ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love?

    Love it love it love it love it love it You have to pm me when you've written more !! XD

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Part 1

    Ok thanks !! xD

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Part 1

    Well, the story begins in the house of Aiden Wright. A normal teenage boy, with an ordinary life. Well, moderately ordinary. Unless you counted that his mother was a single ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Preface

    Thankyou for all of your advice so far, you're all so helpful ! xD Please comment review, etc. I LOVE YOUX Preface Preface He felt a warm, yet deadly breath ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 4

    Wow. I'm still totally confused, and I'm not too good at reviews.. >_> But that was awesome. :O You have to pm me with the next part ! Please oh ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor continued

    I love this new chapter !!! What's going on, I have no idea. But it is awesome. :D BEYOND awesome. I'm gonna become slightly obsessed with this... ^^

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor

    That's the only word I can think at the moment. I'm really on edge, is this a vampire story? It sure sounds like it. You've got me on edge ! ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Woah. I got loads of replies. Um, glad you like my avitar. xD I watch it everyday too. o_O Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'll come on here more ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hi RoseyUnicorn XD and thanks. Ok, I'll keep to those rules. XD I'll have to take some pictures of my art first, but the art and photography board sounds good. ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hi Amy ! XD Oh, I'm at home. I'm still dying. X_X

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Helloo ! xD I'm new... this site looks nice. :shock: I'm called Rach, and I'm not that good at introducing myself, so bear with me please. So, my passions are ...

    Jan 22, 2009


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden