User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Concentrate.

    Just a little poem that came to mind as I watched The Boy in Striped Pajamas. (: Thinking about extending it if anyone thinks it's any good so far. :P ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Well I'm glad it gets the message across xD lmao, cheers. :P x

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Cheers Gleek456 :D x Yes Jennya, that up there is already done in chocolate. I've finished it now and have painted the children in coffee, tea and spices. :P I ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Twisted Beginings

    Ahh XD! Okay, thanks a lot. :D (will correct crumbs right away xP)

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    Thanks for the review and great advice. I've had a few people tell me that they hadn't realized that it was an obese man until I'd told them, so I'll ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Twisted Beginings

    Twisted Beginings Prologue Chris Winding her wonderful hair with care and precision behind her head, blue eyes gazing ahead through the small window, the sunset right ahead seen from our ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    For college I've had to do a project on the seven deadly sins xD This is the start of my final piece and I was wondering what you thought so ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prologue

    Thank you for your review, I'll take it all into account. (:

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prologue

    Thanks Thechocolatewritingcat..xD I think I understand what you mean about where I've placed the words, (No typo, I meant shouting guns, I was trying out some personification because you wouldn't ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prologue

    [Rip it apart. Be as harsh as you like) Limp, lifeless, lonely, the muddy green material specked with dirt, debris and crimson. A mystery, lying in the dark, damp dirt; ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire and Ice

    I can see what you're doing here, and I like the idea. Although, even though it is a prologue and I know they are supposed to be short, I in ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all these tangled thorns

    I think it's amazing, I love your beautiful way of using your words! Although I agree with a few people's criticisms, but other than a few things. I liked the ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The True Story of Jack and Jill

    This made me smile. xD

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon Elves

    Wowwiie, I really like these and I love the emotion on their faces and the writing in the backround is cool. Is it just me or is the elf woman's ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End of Fire

    Name: Natalie "Nat" Lowe Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Standing at 5 foot 3, she isn't the tallest of girls, considering her age (though people always mistake her for being ...

    Mar 10, 2010


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien