User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bubbles in The Whirlpool(Chap1)

    That's awesome. I love your writing style ! XD Write more soon, please? Please? Please? XD x

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dream

    That was really good, I'd give you like.. a longer review. But I'm too tired. XD Maybe later. Are you gonna write more to it? Please PM me when you ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Angel Dropped

    I love it, it's really poetic and pretty and.. stuff. XD Can you please PM me when the next part is up? I'll love your forever. ^o^ x

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lady Hitler

    “Yesterday I taught you thermodynamics. Have you revised all of the laws?” Asked Miss Ghost addressing all of the students in the class. Imagine a t eacher with thick 2.5 ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 11

    Rawr. Thanks for the PM ! A great chapter, once more. And I'm still hanging off my seat, I nearly fell ! I really can't wait for the next chapter, ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (5)

    Wow. XD

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 10

    Thanks for the PM. ^-^ Gah, I'm not very good at reviews. All I can say is that I love it! Lots. And I'm getting married to it. It's great. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 9

    Thanks for the PM. And wow, I didn't see that coming. WOW. XD I'm going to marry this story. It's great, it's perfect ! Well I think it is anway.. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (4)

    You have to write more, soon. Or else I'll have blood on my hands. o.o'

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 8

    Thank you for the PM.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need... advice.

    I'd so read that. :O LOL. =D

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Shattered Indifference (Prologue)

    Nightgown clinging to her body she raced through the sparse trees towards the intersection. Just a big closer she thought. Just a bit closer and I will see her. Gilded ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Impossibly Inlove..

    That whole thing was just sex, and kinda robotic. And I agree with everything Sele Locke said, he was your typical Edward Cullen wannabe. Umm, she's 11, right? I think ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls Chapter Five Continued

    I'm addicted. LOL. It's great and I love it and you've gotta write more soon ! :O That's bastard, :O! I want him to die ! >;] LOL. xxx

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 7

    *Screaming in excitement* OMGOMGOMGOMG. XD I'm hooked. Fo' sure. I'm on the edge of my seat, you have to write more soon before I die ! :O It's awesome. You ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin