User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers. My first try at photography.

    Thanks ! ^o^

    May 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: You would cut somebody's head off (1)

    Wow. You're a really awesome, great... fantastic writer!! xD I can't even find anything to "nitpick". I love the language you use, especially when you compare walking on leaves to ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (9)

    Gasp! I'm not too good at giving advice to things this good. So, really there's no point in me giving advice! XD I'm shocked though. :O How's she gonna get ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers. My first try at photography.

    So, I've only just started this whole photography lark. Just woke up one morning and decided to go to the park and take some pictures. xD Here's my favorite... Whatcha ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (8)

    That was great. I mean like... wow. xD I just love this and I can't wait for the next chapter I'm hoooooooooked. :)

    May 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 13

    Thanks for the PM! I've actually got a couple of nit-picks this time o,o Strange. There was a few moments of silence, Shouldn't that be 'were' instead of 'was', unless ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 12

    Thanks for the PM, again !XD I was too engrossed to actually find anything wrong with this, I think it was perfect. Heheh. >_> Write more soon ! XD

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Come Get Me Grim Reaper

    I was bored. Please review and stuff, rip it apart ! Be as cruel as you like ! xD] Rhiannon lunged into her bathroom at full speed. She couldn't handle ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ink Catcher

    Oooo ! I was too engrossed in the story that I couldn't find anything wrong with it! That was great, and and I love it. :3 Can you PM me ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: True Heir, Chapter 2

    It was a Saturday afternoon and me and my best friend, Rose, were at the park across from our school sitting on a blanket in the warm sunshine. [Try to ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: True Heir, Chapter 1

    Her name was Angelique, and she was a witch. [I think you could've maybe not told us she's a witch yet and introduced this later on, give it more of ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    Gah. That was great. Though I find it hard to believe that there'd be weed growing in a school.. uh.. o.o I guess none of it was really.. practical? I ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twiligt Spoof

    I thought that was really funny. XD It's great. I actually liked Twilight.. ¬_¬ 'cause I'm a freak. But this spoof is great, making me giggle all the time. XD ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    Please comment, review. I need help ! ^o^ She felt as if a terrible monster with long claws was slashing at her skin constantly, digging deeper into her flesh until ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (6)

    I can never find anything wrong with any of these chapters!! You're a great writer and I'm addicted to this, I'm checking every day for updates ! XD Please write ...

    Mar 28, 2009


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug