User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    With a slight huffing sound, Bliss starts to walk around the town idly. Bored, and with nothing to do. She looks up at the sky, seeing it is only midday ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Bliss narrows her eyes at the man, then looks at Matt, realizing what he’s wearing. She nods unwillingly, “I’ll come.” Her face hardens slightly. She follows the man as he ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    *Yerr, I gotta go now anyway*

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Bliss shrugs and stands up quickly, kicking dust over the fire, "Well come on then." She strides a few feet ahead, and then turns to see if he's following, "Le's ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She raises an eyebrow, then points her hand in an easterly direction, "There's a inn over there... do you 'ave any money though?" She rubs a speck of deer blood ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She smiles, "'Ello Matt." And then takes some meat straight from the pan, tossing it between her hands and blowing on it to cool it down before sticking it into ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She tilts her head to the side, "'Ow strange." "This world is strange..." "I don' think yer dead." She states, as she fumbles in her bag and takes out a ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She chuckles slightly after tossing the lighter back, though it slightly confused her, she looks at him, whilst digging in a back that's attatched to her belt, "Dead you say?" ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    She raises an eyebrow, hurry around and looking for wood as he talks, but turns as he says this, "Then why 're you 'ere if you don' know where you ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    “Don’t like the smell of blood?” There’s a humorous tone to her voice as Bliss looks up from the slaughtered deer laying limp in front of her crouched figure. After ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Bliss’s eyes flutter open, the morning sun streams through the curtain less window in the room (in a run down looking inn named ‘The Roaring Lion’, apparently, though the front ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    I edited the history to put that information in. ^_^

    May 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art.

    Okay, this is my only piece of art I can find in my pictures ! I'll get more soon. I did this about a year ago using inks, really really ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Name: Bliss Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: She is a very serene and calm person, though if angered she can be a bit of a bitch. Usually she's in a ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Know What Love Is

    Oh! That was lovely. xD I love how you portrayed "The Teenager's" feelings. And I agree with all of the above comments. ^o^ Can't wait to read more of your ...

    May 29, 2009


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins