-
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
Gina Appleby District 11 My eyes examine my figure in the mirror as one of my stylists places a straw hat atop my buffed and shiny curls. I stare at ...
Jul 9, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games DT
Acee. Not gonna be able to post till tomorrow morning because a post from my phone would not be sufficient plus its playing up. Dx sorry
Jul 8, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games DT
Okay well then depending on when you post I may not be posting by today. Must be time differences. :P Sorry 'bout that.
Jul 3, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games DT
Is it still starting today?
Jul 3, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
Sorry... :S DT? Haven't been yws a while lol... o.o
Jun 21, 2012 -
Re: Art Dump (18+)
Wow the top two are just incredibly cute, especially the second, loving the backround... :') The realistic one is amazing, did you really just do that on a computer? Wow! ...
Jun 19, 2012 -
Re: The Zombie Diaries >>Now Accepting.
What country is this based in?? I'll post up in a minute!
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
Name: Joseph Appleby Gender: Male Age: 19 District: 11 Appearance: Very tall and well built; despite the lack of food in his district he works out a lot so has ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
If there aren't enough people I don't mind doing the male for district 11 too ^_^
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
Name: Gina Appleby Gender: Female Age: 16 District: 11 Appearance: She has the traditional dark skin and hair of her district; but instead of the usual matching eyes hers are ...
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: Hunger Games (Started)
Mind if I join For District 11, female?! :)
Jun 12, 2012 -
Re: Witchhazel Hollows
Azariah Immeril (Wood Elf) (hope you don't mind me joining? :] ) She never felt comfortable in a house, layers of brick surrouding her; trapping her inside. She pushes herself ...
Jun 11, 2012 -
Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)
Sorry for the late reply Supernova (: To answer some of your statements, just to stop confusion xD he isn't an old man, well he doesn't have an age and ...
Dec 9, 2011 -
Re: Concentrate.
Now that you mention it and I re-read it... I know what you mean with the commas. :') I didn't realize, but thank you! I'll try to put that right ...
Sep 23, 2011 -
Re: Concentrate.
:D I'm glad you thought of the wars, 'cause it is based on the concentration camps of the second world war. Thanks a lot doll. :P
Aug 30, 2011
