-
Re: I'm new here
Hi there! Welcome to the awesome YWS!! :D Hope you can learn and have fun here! Now, the basics: 1)Please make at least 2 reviews before you post your own ...
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: What do you think it can be?
Okay. You have the right to like whatever you like. So, what type of music do you listen to? What are your favourite bands?
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Learn more about the awesome-ness that is Music!
Nice music! You and me could go along pretty well. He love the same things (except for sushi, never tried and to be sincere, I'm afraid to...) I love to ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: What do you think it can be?
I really don't know where to start.. Well my name is Raquel and I live in Portugal! Yeah! The sunny and hot country named Portugal (it's in Europe for the ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: umm...?
Hi there! Please, don't be confused. Everybody is here to help you. It's a pleasure to have you here :D. Now some things that fluteluvr77 didn't mentioned: 1. Please rate ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Hi, I'm new...
Fine, thank you very much! Welcome to YWS!! We are all very nice here, so don't worry! Now, my new *friend*, we have so basic here: 1. Please, before you ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.
Hi there! Welcome to the YWS!! Hope that your YWS dreams come true! Now, some rules, the basics: 1. We have a 2/1 rule which means that for every post ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Hi
AHH, my friend I'm here! Nice to meet you and welcome to YWS! Don't worry, people will post here soon. Now some rules you need to know: 1. Keep a ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Salvete, amici!
Hi there! Shauni here! Welcome to YWS, we all all very friendly. Here are the basics rules of YWS, that you MUST know: 1. You have to keep a 2:1. ...
Feb 24, 2009
