User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Wow.. Storm explain you everything, so I will just introduce myself. Hi, I'm Shauni! :D Welcome to our always growing family The Ol'YWS! I hope you can keep up with ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya ;3

    Hello there, new friend! Welcome to the ol' YWS! The land of crazy writers and noble people! :P I hate when the internet gets pisses my off so I know ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hi there recent added member of our always-growing family!:D *gives a cookie* He love cookies here... You fail at Math and Chemistry?? Gotta work hard, I'm sure you will be ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Memb.! :)

    Heya molham! Welcome to the vast world! Pleasure to have you here! We are all very nice here. We are a enormous family always growing. :P Alainna already explain you ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hi there! Welcome to our always growing family, the YWS!! You live in africa? That´s really cool, I wanna go there. People say kenia is pretty nice. Our friends have ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, i'm a newbie

    Heya! What's up, my recent new friend? Felling good in our ginormous family? :P Applause to Stella for explain everything but I shall give you my comment as well, right? ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Care Bear has arrived!

    Hey, hey, hey... Welcome home. Are you having fun here? How could nobody explain you the colors?! I shall do it! :D You may notice that some people have colorful ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Graphic designer, huh?! Cool, that's sounds good. Selene already put the basic up so I will just add something more... You may notice that some of us have colored names? ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey!! Welcome to THE YWS! Pleasure to have you joining us! Did you know that when I joined this site my picture was exactly the one that you have right ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "new??"

    Hi reiko1 Welcome to the YWS. You love manga, so do I!1 Check out the groups area. You will find there a manga club. Join and start making friends!! So, ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    I just imagine! :P It makes me feel happy. People that live in those kind of islands normally are very fit and love sport like surf and stuff like that. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Hey Tyler! Welcome to the YWS! Okay, first of all, you need to know the basics: :arrow: Please keep a 2:1 ratio. This means that for every post you make ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Yup. Guitar is pretty easy to start with. I play it too. Just ne thing I forgot: New Zealand!! :D Yeah! I want to go there. It is so beautiful... ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me Matthew, you wanna learn somn about me? Heres the spot!!!

    Hi Matthew! Pleasure to meet you. Now I see why you did so many posts on the Debate Group about the Bible and God.... Don't worry, I'm christian too. Have ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's All Random From Here

    Yeah! You like Iron Maiden!! >D Me too... You have a lot of siblings... That must be very cool! :D Oh well Colt asks a lot of questions.... Sp, plase, ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.