User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi there white! Welcome to the YWS ! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Shauni. O.O I loove Australia! I'm just dying to go there..! It must be so incredible! You're ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Sleepy One

    Arg! I'm so mad with my portable!I just had written and all post for you and it's all gone! *It went down!!!!!* Arg! [s]mskobflqahjw bvshbsf ncjuxkkufxebghnrwhb xnghbçrsxsbrnhç [/s] Much relief ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Person Here!

    Hi there! Welcome aboard our YWS writer ship! We are very happy to have you here! We shall thank Kat for explaining the basics so, here's some other important guides ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've been looking for a good writing forum forever!

    Hi Act (does that work as a nickname?)1 Welcome aboard! Pleasure to meet you. No, there are no guidelines for the critic but you might wanna consider these little tips: ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Chloe! Welcome aboard our writing spaceship! ^^ We are very pleased to have you here! One thing that I felt when I read your post is that you seen quite ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: how young is young?

    Hi therE! Welcome aboard! I'm Shauni and you are nine years older than me! >.< 22 is a good age. Well, every age is proper until the don't worry! There ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour and Buenas Dias (or Buenos ...^^)

    Allô ma novelle amie! Je suis Shauni! Bienvenue à YWS!

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Allô Ire! Welcome to our ginourmous family, The YWS! :P You just met one of the numerous people here. Just a few mores to go... :D You had yor own ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All!

    Hello for you too an welcome to the YWS! :P University...hum?!? How cool... I'm still gonna have to wait a bit... Oh well... Moving on, friend! ;) As Kat explain ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI. new aspiring novelist on the block

    Hi there Balir! Welcome to this family, the YWS! I hope you get along here just fine. Philippines aww? Pretty cool, I really want to go there. I just love ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Wow! A new member! :D Allo yamar and welcome to our world! (yes, we do live here... at least must of us...we get addicted very quickly...;)) Now, your introduction was ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi!! Cookies!!1 I love them too! :D Everybody loves it here! Its like our kind of money...:P Welcome to the YWS!! I hope you get along just fine here! (Most ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    Allô fellow writer! Welcome to our dimension, the YWS! Tacha-tan-tchannn! *Star wars soundtrack playing while I say this* Selene already gave you the main rules, I shall proceed...:P You may ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hhyea fellow writer1 welcome to out family, the YWS! As much people said, "hi" doesn't help that much getting to know you... Moving on : As bolt said, and very ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I love elephants

    Hi there! Good to see more people in the YWS. You like to make reviews? Good, log on to the community forums and check out the Lounge Forum. Under it ...

    Apr 11, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline