User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello fellow cookie monster and hello Mike! Welcome to the YWS! Here you can learn, trade experiences and have lots of fun, all in one! I advise you to create ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there, I'm new.

    Hi there Jane! Welcome to the YWS! Pleasure to have you here and I hope you get along just fine! I love animals too. They are so natural and they ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi Hannah! Welcome the the Ol' Mighty YWS! I hope you get just fine in here! I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to have you here! :D For your questions. ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hello Elly! Welcome to the YWS! I hope you have a great time here, learning while having a blast! So, let's thanks Ryan for explaining you some of our rules. ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi there again. 1.Chocolate, definitely. 2.Rock rocks! My favourite within them all but I listen a bit of everything. 3. So many to choose but "The Three Kingdoms" is awesome. ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Charles. Welcome to the YWS. I hope you get along here just fine. We are very nice and friendly. Eighteen is a nice age, we have here user with ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi Box! This thing we both did it's called a post.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: kamusta!! ('hello' in filipino language)

    Heya Claron! Welcome aboard YWS! What a great attitude you have there! ;) How do you know if a beauty and not a beast? But thanks for the compliment (i ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Dragonforce? I like them too. I've failed drasticly trying to play "Thought the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero III >.< Cheers

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lost Years of Merlin... 34

    Pleasure to meet ya Max. I'm Shauni. X-Files creep me

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Adrianna! Welcome aboard! Is good to know that you want to improve your writing skills and make the writing something for the future. We need to expand this culture ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Sarah, if you can read this, it's Dante

    Hey there Dante! Welcome to YWS! You and Sarah now each other?! How cool... ;) I'm sure you will make lots of friends here because we are all very nice ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to this site

    Hi there Daniel! What's up? Needing a back up with school? You just came to the right place!~The free and easy YWS emporium! Nite already gave you the basics but, ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kitsune-bi

    Zomg! New Zealand! *is just dying to go there* Anime! = 2 toms up! It rocks. I draw it but only faces. I'm still in a learning process. Japan!!!!! I'm ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I write what I want

    Ah ah! Well, when you are in class you can't make a proper post. I will make a super-duper review later on! :P I love your brown hair!! Brown rocks!!! ...

    Jun 8, 2009


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight