User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Nice! Heavy Metal is not my thing too. I constantly support the ones that have a very varied group of authors that they enjoy. The more cultured you are the ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Wow! What an incredible story! And, already with a book published! Wow! Anyways... Welcome to the YWS! Home of writers and loonies! I hope you can have a really nice ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow! YWS is getting more populated by the minute! Welcome all to the wonderful YWS! Home of loonies and writers! (mainly loonies, 'cause we are all a bit or we ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Mo.! Yesterday, I made a review on your newest work but then when I clicked "submit" it all gone away and I lost my review. :( And I couldn't ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    *face/palm* That's it.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Call Me Falline

    You know this is a topic where you should speak about yourself and you didn't do that. It'd be great if you present some kind of biography. Just a tip ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whisperer

    Yeah! Philippines! *hi fives whisperer* No, I'm not from Philippines but I'd *love* to go there. It's one of my ultimate travelling destinies. Nathaniel is such a beautiful name. Really. ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help me I'm Drowning!

    Hello Empress! You seen to be very nice for the name you ride with. If you know what I mean but.... Welcome to the YWS! You know the rules- great ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Profile of a Muffin

    Hyah Mufin! Pleasure to meet you. *cheers with Incog* Hola chica! I've heard some about the place you were born. History class does really make a statement in your brain. ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello/Hi/Hey

    Hello there Onyx! (May I call you this?) Welcome to the YWS! Yes, this really is a fantastic place where you can do a bunch of interesting, cultural and fun ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello and welcome all to our re-built, magnificent home : The YWS. I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to have you here! :D I'm sure you have already been introduced ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Bee

    Many welcomes to you Nyiiri! "Bienvenida" to our always growing writers-and-readers family! I'm Shauni and it's a pleasure to meet you and have you here, with us! :D I'm sure ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow! So many new members! Welcome aboard our writing space-ship, the YWS! I hope you feel very welcomed here, we are all very nice. I recommend you to make your ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from New Zealand

    O.O What a big post! O.O Hi! (I said it º.º) :D Welcome to the YWS! *gasps* New Zealand! How I wished! I'm just dying to go there! Lucky you... ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yellowwww (:

    Hello Nadeera! Wow, you sound like a really interesting person, not weird at all... ( okay, maybe just a bit ;), but I'm as well, so... yeah...) You wrote that ...

    Jul 9, 2009


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies