User avatar

Shauni

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Newsletters...

    I'm very please with the idea Nate. I'd like to read some featured posts and interesting comments/posts on Groups or Community areas. You could also advertise some "areas" of YWS ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi there Tolkien! Welcome aboard! Hello for you as well Vasticity ; I've read your're a newbie! ;) Tolkien, that was a quick entry you just did... I'm sure you ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: You don't know me???? *CRY*

    O.O Lots of colours and caps and craziness around here but, happy to meet you! You know, the elephant isn't that big...! .< Though that I probably won't ever meet ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Anger! Welcome aboard! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! I'm sure YWS'll help you dealing with "situation". Anyway, be active in our community and don't forget to jump on, ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Amie! Welcome to YWS : world of random people and inspiring authors! :D Sometimes, all we need is a little push to start. I'm really glad that you found ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Cookie type? Any type! May I assume that you are a cookie loverrr? :D If you are, joint the club! (Actually, there should be a Cookie Lovers' Group...!) I'm not ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Sophie! Welcome to YWS! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! ;D So, as I can see you have already been scooping us out! Is that you are willing to ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi Bug! Hi Howei! Welcome to the YWS! As you can tell, in the YWS page there's a announcement on reviews. Yes, today, we are trying to set a record ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here! Care to help me out?

    Welcome! *snugglestacklespocks* Welcome aboard YWS! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! It's good to know that you're aiming to fund a site that you could post your work; I hope ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I hope you Like my Writings

    Hi Spekaerskat! Welcome to YWS, a super-duper-writing-space-ship! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! *hands to speaker a welcome cookie* I hope you enjoy your staying around the site! YWS can ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey there Luciano! Good to know that I can find some neighbours in here. I'm Portuguese. Happy holidays and, welcome aboard! -Vamos lá ver se as divergências do nosso país ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Silence speaks.

    Hi Ed! Funny how you posted something here when you say you have low self-esteem. ;) Let me say to you that you don't seem like tat in the chat. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Hai Thar!

    Hello there! What a long post, I must say! (This should probably be in the "About The Authors Forum ... ;)) Welcome aboard our writers'space-ship! I'm Shauni and it's a ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Super gun

    You seemed, in the chat, like you wanted for people to reply to this so.. I'm here. 2.Use of stuff like zzzoommggggg!!!!!!!!!awweeeeessssssssssommme!!!!!!!!. Isn't this a bit contradictory ? xD 3.Deba

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trance Attack

    Hello there ubertrance! Welcome to the YWS! Well, a 3:1 means that you need to make three(3) reviews into someone else's work before you post a piece of your own ...

    Nov 1, 2009


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red