-
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Johanne I got near the other people and a girl turned at me "Hi. I'm Meave." "Hi there!" I gave her a hand shake. "I'm Johanne but you can call ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon I got to school as quickly as possible. My dad was only coming at lunchtime so I had plenty of time. It was 9.30 a.m. I went o Adam's ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Johanne I said goodbye to my family. I really love them . The adventurous father, he's a scout. The wonderful mom who makes the most delicious brownies and last but ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Name. Johanne Bright Age: 17 Grade: 12ยบ Personality: Courageous, professional. Very funny , sometimes silly. Outgoing, the fun itself. Nice, observant and attentive. Sweet heart and adventurous. Othe
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon Parents' day I went to eat at a coffee, I was really hunger, I wanted pancakes Iumi... I went to the downtown, riding my car. Oh good I look ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*I'm so late... This is going to be big because I will pass many days, okay?* Shannon I drove Adam's Porsche until I find a mechanic. I entered and started ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon (this is gonna be short) In the Frnch class I couldn't look to Adam's face so I ried another thing. I pulled out a a paper from my notebook ...
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon I woke up in the morning feeling like crap. I had French npw, with Adam next to me. I took a shower, ate some cereals and went to the ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon I only knew it was late, nothing more. Adam woke me up with a light kiss on my forehead and mumbled some I couldn't get, I was so sleepy. ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
I call for a spot! EDITED!!! Hey, I don't have tim now to post my character. Her name is Johanne, just for you to know! Tomorrow morning, okay?
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon I still couldn't believe Maria was engaged. How terrible that was for her. She was in he room crying wrapped in her knees. I tried to calm her "Hey, ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon's party dress: (it's the white one) Shannon I was thinking on confronting Adam with hid pt but I didn't need it. He told me everything with the most simple ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*feels sad* I'm so late...When I wake up this always grows 2 pages* *sniff sniff*
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon At lunch I went to see Maria. "Hey girl. What's up?" "Nothing, and you?" "The same. So, did you know about the parents day?" "Yes". She said in a ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon Thursday morning I locked at my clock, 8.30 a.m Oh My God!! I'm so late for school, ahhhhh! I quickly got up and jumped to the bathroom and took ...
Mar 4, 2009
