User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Me, May and Maria were getting ready. We were just something out of the ordinary, super cool and sexy. We were almost ready but we still needed to plan ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *I'm so freaking sorry.....* Johanne I asleep in the plane like I always do and I regret that. I couldn't remember much because I hit my head somewhere. The only ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Where's Shannon's dress but imagine it more sexy ans theatrical: Shannon It was 5 p.m (please?) and I had to get dress and pampered up with Maria. I was waiting ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Dunno. DT!*

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon *Halloween morning* I woke up happy. I had slept very well ans I was very excited too. I decided to take a shower and get dresses. My stomach creamed ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I was a bit "sad" about what had happened between me and Adam. Not sad sad, just sad because I brok a promise to myself. I love Adam and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    |What should I say? *mumbles something like hjkbvkujrbvhrdf*| Shannon I couldn't believe Adam was virgin... He WAS virgin. My head can't think straight know... Damn you Adam...And your sneaky way ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late,late, late...I'm so late...* Shannon Halloween is coming there so I had to pull myself to it. I had to design and create my and Maria's costume. Louts of work ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay. *thinks quickly* so much to plan*

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *You are so evil... You turned the tables. My plans are all screwed up... :evil: ) *Skip ahead is fine, just gonna give a brief to all that has been ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Drama! Yeah! Thank you... Muahaha!* Shannon Parent's day was nice. I was happy that I had the chance to hang with my father. He went home in the afternoon. What ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I found my father in the entrance. I ran toward him and hugged him. I really adore my father. "I've miss you" He said. "Me too." I answered. "So..How's ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne "That girl was got a arm to her" I said. I had just saw a tinny punch a guy and how well that make me felt. He deserve it. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon (parent's day) I talked to Adam. He said that he wanted to get rid of the drugs and so on. I was happy for him, sad but happy. We ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I took Seth away. This was their problem, they had to discuss between each other. "C'mom Seth." "Sure." We left and went out. "Now, i've got to see Adam. ...

    Mar 12, 2009


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19