User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    You.Are.Dead. This is not April's Fools Day, my friends. I swear, I just feel like punching you, really hard. :smt062 *mumbles something like go die in h!&# you @*%£$^!|*

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    So, while you discuss with your inner person if you should re-join or confront me(not very good solution, I have big nails, girl nails.) and possibly get dead, I shall ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Bolt... I will hunt you wherever you live and force you to join back! Got me??? This is not April's Fools Day, my friend!!

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    *OKay... I thought I was out but guess not...* *Here it goes.* Johanne -first night- I had to stand up from my lowliness. I had to stand up from my ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    "Ah lets see. Well you met my Dad, Mike and Jamie already. So who else?" I said bringing them all in to my head, "There is my oldest brother James, ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Thank you Bolt!* Shannon Movie was fun. As always, me and Adam make out the whole time so, I think it wasn't lost time. I woke up nest morning feeling ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay for me...* Shannon That bubble bath really cheer me up. I was sitting on my bed sketching some stuff. Waiting for pigs to fly. Sudden I heard someone at ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm sorry for my posts. In the past few days I'm not feeling very well. I think I'm sick or just tired from school... Oh well. So, sorry for the ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon After the funeral everyone went their ways. Maria was bad...very bad. Even Chad couldn't cheer her up. I decided that we were going shopping. Me and Maria. Everybody knows ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon May's funeral. I just wanted it to pass quickly. Adam helped me so much. He's the greatest guy. After a bit, Lei, Nick and Mike. It was hard to ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Removed

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I noticed something but I didn't get it very well. Now I do...*

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Halloween night. Me and Maria found Adam walking scared throw the hallways of the school. I grabbed him and shacked him "Adam. I'm here. Are you okay?" I asked. ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon -Group 2 I reached Maria. She wasn't moving probably scared. "It's me you silly. I said.~She turned with an angry face. "You sick girl! Don't do that again please? ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne What a day. People hurt, crying for their families... Total confusion. I was exhausted. We had just ended putting the tends straight. Almost everybody was near the fire and ...

    Mar 20, 2009


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind