User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon So... a reunion with everyone... That was going to be fun... IT had to intorrup my date with Kevin, of course... Adam... Adam would be there and I would ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I went to take a shower for my date with Kevin. He seamed to emanate a very peaceful aura. A bit creepy sometimes but he was surely a good ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I got a slightly happy this morning. Kevin is a nice guy and we even exchange numbers. Pf course that Adam and to come and ruin my day. Asking ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    [b]Shannon[/i] Classes! Finally, something to distract me... I took a cold shower and washed my hair.. Then I dress one of my favorite outfits, and it looked pretty well on ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *No problemo...* I knew I had crashed out last night. I woke up in the morning with Nick in front of me. What does he want? I knew I had ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon The conversation with Adam didn't go well. My heart was broken. Probably never again restored. The truth hit me strongly. No way... Impossible... I want to wake up!! My ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon The party was getting worse at the time. Drink was my only mate. Adam had gone. I didn't knew where he was. Getting worried?? Every time he leaves... I ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late... I know... Blame me... But I just discoverd that my aunt (i went to see her) has internet! :D!* *This is going to be a bit long, I want ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *sorry for not posting* Shannon I woke up and went to see Maria. I knocked at Chad's room door because I was almost sure that they had passed the night ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon We were dancing in our room. Me and Maria, completely out of us. We are crazy, we know. He burned lots of calories there. Every music passed throw the ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What? Me either...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne I felt someone grab me up, maybe two. I was starting to wake up. I mumbled something incoherent. I was wakening up. Slowly my eyes opened and I noticed ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *We need to keep this alive so I´m randomly writing! Lalalal! I like ice-creams! I like smoothis! I´m in England... Yeah, lalakiibkhciuechlk! I feel frreeeee!! :D :P Done*

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne Exhausted, that was me. My sleep was disturbed by someone. I could see our hear well. Someone grab me up. Now it's even better, I will just probably rote ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Don't worry jok. Me too. I'm not that mean, it's just my unconscious persona. I try to hide it. But sometimes when i'm with my friends and I tell them ...

    Apr 3, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett