User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon So, time flew by and we were suddenly heading to the Alps. Yes, the all pregnancy thing was nothing. It was just me m stupid body and my stress. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *SOOO late* *Sorry!!* Edwin Hart I tapped Rufus head while my godfather ride the car to my new "home". Can I even call that to it? I just cane back ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Okay, so in result of my long search for the perfect guy picture that could, eventually, give you some ideas on how he looks, I found these: Remember, he looks ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Wow! I did not suspected I had created such a huge post... I edited some parts, so if anyone is interested (which it's almost impossible), go ahead. And yeah, Ed ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    :D I sense some really laughable times coming... filled with drama! So, I'm taking a step on the dark side (for me it is!) and create a different male character. ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Okay, so, I shall bring the drama... Mwahaha!* Shannon My sight got white. The world was no longer something touchable, but a black infinitive space where you couldn't feel nothing. ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon A nurse came in. "I'm fine. I just felt a little dizzy and sick. It's probably the nervousness and the bad lunch I had. You can go!" I forced ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Late, with no ideas completely out of it...* *JC, you mustn't leave. It's an [s]order[/s]. Shannon Mike had waken up from his recovery sleep. Every inch of his body had ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    It's okay JC. I'm a bit lost too. Don't really know what to do... :(

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Lei was confused. Me too. "But, how was that possible?!" She asked."He was with me that night?" As we tried to come up with a theory that could explain ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Jc, I got confused with your last sentence of your post..*

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * laughs inside* *Muahaha...* Shannon What?!? Was he stupid!? I couldn't believe in that boy! Our secret! Lei was completely petrified, looking at Nick. Her eyes open, shinning, probably because ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Shannon is late, don't blame her, blame me....* Shannon Chad got amnesia!?! I couldn't believe. Did all that happened during night? Maria! How could I forget here!? She must be ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I feel like romantic/cheesy/sensual stuff today. Don't mess me please .... :oops:* Shauni "Romantic sex sounds nice, thought..." I said him as our lips got closer and closer, again ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Guess so.... God, I don't know what to write... For how much odd and strange it might sound I need Jok!* Shannon Kevin was the greatest. I know he is ...

    May 3, 2009


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie