User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I loved the idea Bolt! I'll just have to find something for Shannon to fit in that story. I'll talk to Kat and we'll see! *two thumbs up*

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I don't think we contact each other throw web cams at the same time but there's the an option on making a conversation with various people just talking. Anyhoo, I ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Skype, that's a nice idea. Or, we could ask Nate to open a specific Chat Room for us. We just need to ask him, give him our names and which ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *You did it ...* Shannon´ The news were good. May was going well during surgery. Doctors said the recovery'd be quickly and she wouldn't get any scars. But the same ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon Why does God need to hunt us down every time we are together? Why? Being is a trip with the guys was one f the most spectacular things I ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    * Bomb..? O_o Interesting...* Shannon "He's gone now Maria. You can calm down now." I genteelly said to Maria. "But is he here? He only came to screw my life! ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *Sure rider but I've been really busy and school is starting so it's kinda hard to come to the computer. Right now I'm leaving for a five days trip without ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin I knew detention was at the end of the school day so I had plenty time before I lead my body to a cold, isolated room full of stupid ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *Come to me writing-gooder. Fill me up with your knowledge. Make me a boy for fifteen minutes so that I can right boiestly straight now!|! Bolt, my guy's name is ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin A girl. A girl I barely knew saw them. I recognized her from the encounter that every room made. She had a beautiful face to photograph. I turned my ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin My eyes opened mechanically. Rufus was awake too. We were already used to wake up this early in the morning. The clock rand. It was time to go. I ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    LOsT! Lost! Lost! AHHH! I think everyone should start from now on in the first day of school. DT everyone!

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin Hart Light went out. Oh great! I was sure I was going to hear lots of high screams from the girls.. I hated noise. Not knowing why, my room ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *I can't keep with all of you guys! **so frustrated** Ahh! My character is sleeping on the grass, for God's sake! *** dies*** Yeah Amon! Welcome back!!!* Edwin Hart I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin Hart All of the newbies decided to go eat cookies. Everyone had to go to get to know each other.I had forget what it was like to be in ...

    Aug 6, 2009


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain