User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Godpeope. I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning and see this!!* *Have to go to school!!* ARG!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Yeah, everything is complicates here, i'm kinda lost too...*

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (*writewatiwant* already said it, so check it out, if you want it...) Shannon I quickly realized that those two had a thing. "Can you help me find my room?" I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon The dance was a mess. It seemed a girl had fainted and everyone was afraid that they could have something in their drinks as well. I decided to leave, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I got late, Sorry: Name: Shannon Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: female Description: Long, wavy red hair, tall, big lips, almond grey eyes. Personality: Super friendly, nice and sweet. She ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    Name: Johanne Thomas (Jo for friends) Persona: The kindest girl ever, very honest and simple. She doesn't need that much to be happy. Loves to have fun, go out, meet ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    *Sorry, this isn't that well written, I'm kinda in a hurry!* *_*_*_* No name girl POV "Yes! We did it!" Haley screamed. God, he was so full of happiness that ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    *Sorry, this isn't going to be that well written, I'm "kinda" in a hurry* *** No name girl POV "Yes! We did it!! Amah, oh yeah."

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Okay... Name: Mathew McGrow Age:8 Gender: Male Magical Skill: He can transforms into any animal specie Personality: He's very funny and he's always in a good mood. Matt (his nickname) ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    When do we get started?!? Can I be a guy to? Just to speed this up.... ARG!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Profile: Name: (no name) people just call her girl Age: 9 Gender: female Magical skill: She can control people's mind (only sometimes) and control the weather when she's angry or ...

    Feb 5, 2009


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality