User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Please stelagineva, no chat speak* Shannon (wednesday afternoon) We went to get the decorations for the party. We found Nick spying on us Sneaky guy... He asked what we were ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon "These are great! We will discuss the money later, 'kay?" Nick asked. I nugged with my head and went out. Lei went to talk to me about "THE PARTY" ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *ARG! O only have 10 minutes to make a post....* Shannon I woke up in the morning and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Suddendly I ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Please, I can post nothing right now. Take Shannon, I don't know. I went 2 hours ago and it has o page 27 now is 29. PLease...I'm full with work....*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Ahh, I love drama!!* *laughs evilly* Muahaha!:twisted: * *My head is bubbling with ideas, arg!* Shannon The movie was interesting. I think it was Twilight, beautifully made and with great ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon We were in he car, ridding to nowhere and the wind made my hair blow around my face. I heard "You know I'm glad those jocks smashed my windows". ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * Ah, I just feel like laughing! All the situations are funny in their own ways! :P* *giggles inside* *laughs outside*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Now that I can post, nobody does! Rrrr.....* Shannon I couldn't believe in this!! Stupid jocks and they cocky minds!! RRRRR!! I just feel so mad and irritated. How I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Sure, no problem with me...* Shannon I can't believe this! That guy, Nick, was playing in the concert!! How cool is that!! The concert was very nice, I really like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I don't know how I got inside Adam's car (i think) but that's okay.* Shannon I'm so stupid, ahhh. I'm gonna die today!" I clinger Nick with all my ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *GOD PEOPLE! I went to a kinda of school trip and got here and saw this!!! Three more pages! ARG! Calm down.... pretty please...* *Okay, I'm gonna sped the things ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm gonna change Shannon's time-table a bit, she will first have Art, then PE, then english, the music and finally maths. If anyone wants to join, just say.)* Shannon I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Nobody was showing up so I went to the cafeteria and grab a cup of cereals- my ideal breakfast. I looked around to see if I knew someone, I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Thanks thefireinmeisJC, we posted at the same time... Now the story is switched. I have to edit mine! ARG!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Oki, I'm just gonna write a bit...* Shannon I couldn't remember much from last night. I know I fell asleep near "my" room and that girl... Leighton came to get ...

    Feb 27, 2009


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson