User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon Chad's daughter *insert name here* was finally safe. We had caught Seth, knock him down and where now hiding in a basement. Because, fate couldn't be nicer to us, ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon Tracey was dead. Poisoned by Seth. I was still in shock. I couldn't help but think about the kid : Chad's daughter. I left Maria with May and ran ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *moving fast... Phoenieee, we need to come up with an awesomeness plan for Seth!* Shannon Forget about the party! We were all heading for the Skate Park! This Duncan guy ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    *Bolt... :p* Shannon Every day was the same thing. I couldn't get anywhere in time. Not even on the first day of school! I quickly parked my BMW on the ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    This needs to hold on till it's birthday! It has passed almost a year, we can't give up now!!! Please..

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Name: Black, Walmer, Shannon Age: 17 Grade:12th Gender: Female Physical Appearance: Tall, slim, round face, big voluptuous lips, small hands. She doesn't have much balance. -Nationality: American -Hei

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *Le Gasp!* *Bishop!!* Shannon Maria's room was a bit crazy, everyone was crowding their heads at the door to check her up. She seemed fine when I walked in. I ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *Shannon's shouldn't be in that room by now but that's certainly my fault. I really don't know how to turn this...* *I do have a very drama-like idea* Shannon *Wait! ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Jok, are you thinking on giving up?! You can't! f we hold this up for so may time, imagine what we could do with one more writer?! C'mon...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *So, is thrilled that this is back but Shannon is ab it blank right now. I've talked with Kat about our characters and we have a super dramatic plan coming ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Well liz, Thanksgiving in on Thursday, the 26th. The "meeting" will happen probably during the weekend or in the next friday. Actually, I don't know. |_|

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Yeah, I know that. It's pretty odd because I dinner at 7.30/8 p.m but I know people in America that go to bed at that time so... o.O I'm fine ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Let's see. If we use 10 p.m GMT it should be something like : *5 p.m. in the east coast, right? Friday is the best day for me and Kat ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    xD We are all love makers !(please, don't take this to the bad side >.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    JC! We missed you! *hugs JC* Well, it's the magic of the BS! We do still keep our random conversations here. Jok is the only one that is missing. Oh ...

    Nov 14, 2009


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser