User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    Here is another photo. I took it like that on propose. Hope you like! :D

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Enigma

    Hi there! Really cool doodling! I love the sun in the middle, is just freaking cool!! (sorry for the language...). Normally my doodlings are horrible, yours are so cool.... :thud: ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake and Sky photos

    Okay, really cool pictures. The colors are amazing and its very well balanced. There were somethings that can be polish: a)When you take a photo you MUST incorporate every element ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned flower

    Wow! I'm pretty amased how much you loved the picture. Thanks for everything!! :smt003 Shauni

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned flower

    Thanks a lot for the reviews. Bellbellbellbeel I really appreciated you review I will try to follow your advices. I don't no what flower is it, because I was in ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned flower

    Hi there! I took this photo and I love it. It's very zoomed because the flower was too little. Hope you like it! P.S. My camera isn't that great (but ...

    Jan 29, 2009


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec