User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Horse or a pony

    OMG! Really good. The horse is so cute, like so kind of cartoon. I'm reminds my Lucky Luck horse. The shades are magnificent and the proportions too. I loved it! ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Panoramic Picture

    Hi there! Shauni here! I really enjoy the right side of the picture. It's very nice, really beautiful. I didn't really like the left side because of the court or ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    I there! Shauni here! Are you enjoying YWS till now? I hope so. Now the review: I must say, this is really good. The image could be more centered, which ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Thanks for the reviews, I know it is not that good and I really appreciate your tips. I did this on my Geography class and I really didn't had a ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Ah, here's another art work I''ve drwan. Hpe you like it. *I know, all off my works are influen ced my flowers* :?

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My, what nice feet you have...

    This is very good! *applauses for katemabob!!!* What program did you use? The foot is proportionate, the colour are realistic (in their own way)€ and idea is cool. You really ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    This is funny! (Don't worry putting Snoink to girly, she looks great like that. *Laughs hysterically* *Stops* *See the drawing again* *Laughs hysterically like Nelson from the Simpsons* Now the ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I Eat Buildings! (cartoon godzilla thing)

    *Downloads the file* I'm waiting for this to open, la la la... And it opened... Hi there! Shauni here!! OHH, gigantic image:shock:. That's why it took so many time to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    Hi there! This is really cool. I like the coloring, it's really smooth. The structure could be better, it doesn't flow like a rose. It's really nice and keep going ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The first ones

    Thanks for the review. As soon as I discover the name of the plant I will reply. Thanks!:D

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The first ones

    Hi there! Here's another photo, I took it a few days ago. In my country, Spring is almost here, so the flowers are starting to blossom and here's a example. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    That's really a cool drawing. I love the eyes, they are so expressive. The legs and the hands are a bit strange but that's all. It's a really nice idea, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    I didn't really like it to be honest because the most important stuff you wanted to show were in the dark Actually, i took the picture like that on purpose ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    God! You really draw nicely. I code never do something like this, I'm more the type crappy-doodling-art-while-I'm-in-the boring-classes-of-french-science-or english. I envy you (this is embarrassing :

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    Thanks a lot for the reviews. I love them and the next time I will to improve my work! P.S I code have "cropped" the image but i wanted you ...

    Feb 7, 2009


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern