User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Italy

    Hi zoorah! Cool picture you have here! You went to Italy?! I'm a bit envy... :P I absolutely love flowers pictures because I think they are the easiest to take ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Threnody's Ark.

    Me again! How didn't other people review this? Okay, the real thing now: 1) Yeah! Zoo! :P I love the zoo, it's where we can take beautiful photos. Great idea! ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Threnody's Ark.

    Hi Threnody! Great photos you have here. Some of them are a bit blurry, as you aid, but in general they are al very good. For a first in photography ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Lovers

    Hi there again! I'm here to present you my recent work : !The Lovers!. Oh God, this reads so boring art presentation! :P Note: These AREN'T lovers! I just asked ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse

    Hi there! Oww....This is pretty good. Must better than any horse I would do. :P I scanners that don't work very well, they are a waste of money and time ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Thanks again for your reviews. Cot: No meaning at all. I has having dinner and the candles were in the centre of the table and the wax started melting and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Bunny Pic!

    OMG! This is really cool. What program do you use? It's very good and within only 2 minutes. I'm amazed! As you already said the wings have different sizes but ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Don't know how this surfaced

    Hi! These are really cool anime drawings. I can't draw anime so... these are pretty awesome. Now the entries: *The four little girls They are really cool, the faces are ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    That's a lot for all of the reviews. They've helped so much! Thanks ~Shauni :D *feels so happy*

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    Hi there! Welcome to the YWS!!!!!! :D Have you already went to the Welcoming Forum?? If don't, go and introduce yourself to all of the comunity! We are very friendly ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    Hi there! This is really artistic. I really enjoyed. The sun is very cool and that stuff in the middle that I don't know what it is is really cool ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Thanks a lot for the reviews! I hpe you can enjoy my future work!

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Once again, me with photos. Now this one I took while I was having dinner. It's horrible but my camera isn't that good. My new Canon will be with me ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos at the beach ^_^

    Hi there! Really cool photos. And don't worry, I think you probably gave a better use to the camera by taking pictures to the beach then to the people in ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a 'male or female' anime drawing

    How, really nice drawing! I can't draw anime (unfortunately) so this really looks cool. But there are some points you may want to consider to improve your drawing, not just ...

    Mar 7, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose