User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature didn't need us to create this...

    Thanks all for the reviews! Colt, the blurriness you talk about was taken on purpose. It can be a bit distracting but it also pushes our sight to the bird. ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature didn't need us to create this...

    Hey there! I mind miss posting my photos here! :D This is a tribute to the nature's "magics hands" and to it's wonders. My photies were all taken when I ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Hi there, my friend! What a very nice pisture! ^^ The colours are really beautiful and the "idea2 of it, it's very simple and (sorry for this...) cliche but it ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Legs.

    May 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Tooth Wolves

    Hi there! Pretty nice art here! :D But I noticed some "problematic" stuff around here, just some polishing you need to do: 1) You know that some of your wolves ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well, I forced [i]almost[i/i] everyone of my interest to join YWS and leave the other to their own luck. I know... I mean ;) [b]What would you do if you ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A 31 years-old.guy that works in an antique store. Wears glasses, short straight black hair. Bellany Wilson

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pictures.

    Oww! I'm amazed! Shocked...completely. I wish I could draw like you! They are really pretty! :O Just an advice. Make groups of drawings, like landscapes, fantasy manga, portraits... Like that ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some pictures.

    Ops...something went wrong with the codes. The image aren't appearing. I personally don't know much about this stuff but ask a Mod. I'm sure they will be pleased to help. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A story about an orphan child that goes to a re-homing family but it's never accepted. Well treated, nice clothes, everything except for one thing... Never was accepted well in ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would open a rubber store. ,My slogan would be " We sell everything in rubber, from rubbers to rubber ice-creams". Creepy... What would you do if you could control ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sword.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A romantic fiction, located on the Himalayas. The pursuit of happiness in a desolated place. Somehow, the character finds a complete new world between the mountains. Lavender and chocolate milk ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons make some lemonade and sell it in a lemonade stand. :P Life is giving you opportunities for you to become rich.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sea God

    Mar 31, 2009


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci