User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Cherry Blossoms and my puppy!

    Ohh! Shiny work alert! By far, photography is where I feel most comfortable to review and your work just made me pump to review it! Hey there! I'm Shauni; pleasure ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Sorry Amber, I so didn't see her and a guy. The facial structure could be a bit more feminine and the hair should fall more softly, like silk - that'd ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Hello Amber! Who are you doing? I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you! I'm a huge fan of Manga and I'm on my quest of learning. I think I'm doing pretty ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Hi there icanbefixed! I'm Shauni, pleasure to meet you and I'll not preceed to the review! :D So, lwt mw first say " You are an amazing eye color!" It's ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest gaze

    Thanks for all the reviews. That thing that she has above her lip it's actually some cookies' crumbles but I didn't take those off because it sorted gave me an ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest gaze

    Hello everyone1 It's been a long time since I posted something here! :oops: But, I have my newest photography work ready to be attacked by you. >.< I hope you ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: HG

    Hello there. I'm Shauni and I'm confused. What was the image you drew? The one with the lady_? If it was, congratulations. It's very nicely drew! I just wish the ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green hawk

    Hi there wolf (or Adrian, because I can read you signature, I guess...)! Shauni's here for the review! Hey, weren't you that guy who draw that wolf guy in a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    Hey there Sheep! Shauni's here for your review. I must tell you something, sometimes photos that we take with a camera from our phone don't necessarily read " bad photography". ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know when you're a writer when you take a notebook, a pencil and a book to a wedding and people have to constantly say "Stop reading!", "Pay attention!", " ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cold.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    Hey Nicole! Nice work you have here. Just a few tips you may want to know: ~The picture is too big. Re-sizing it'd be a good thing. ~Two thirds rule ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Hi June! Shauni's here to review :D! Let me say this before anything else: You have a pretty awesome pallet of photos. The colours are really awesome! How I love ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Hi June! Shauni's here to review :D! Let me say this before anything else: You have a pretty aesome palet of photos. The colours are really awesome! How I love ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know when you are a writer when you are in a PowerPoint Presentation Show with games made on the PowerPoint and instead of paying attention to the game you ...

    May 7, 2009


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill