User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Re: Extremely Important Question

    Ky (that rhymes wich sky)- lan and Kill -lan *I do both*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    I picker "other" because my favourite serie it's a portuguese one. You would love it it was translated to english. The story is amazing, is so well written... I really ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Well, my italien isn't that bad, wanna see?: *spaguetti *pizzeria *pizza *tchau *nonna *arrivederci (?) *buon giorno *buona notte *amico Ah ah, I know I suck..... :D

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Summer is almost here!

    Close to summer?!? Only for you. I'm still in winter...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    My mum said i'm not supposed to grab....... 8)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Hi hi HI, Ah, aha, ah, heeee, ai que estúpida! *I was laughing and them said to my self "oh, i'm so stupid"... 8)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Je t'aime... That's french!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Fav author: Honestly, I can't pick either. Fine, assorted writers of YWS. Aha, you made me laugh. Yeah right, I'm a crappy writer....

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "I'm going to check this out" and i posted.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Boltageman: shauni: why only a little spanish, my friend is from portugal, actually an immigrant, and he speaks portuguese fluently and because of that knows much of the spanish language ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Girl: Johanne Shannon Emily Jane Buy:(anything that starts with a E) Edwin Edmund Eric Edward Ethan Matt Stephen César

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What YWS can offer you?

    Hi there! We all know that YWS is a great way to improve ourselves as writers but also as person. How do you think YWS is gonna help you? New ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Raquel Age: 13 Appearance: Medium wavy brown hair, brown eyes and tall Fav Book: To many to pick one Fav Author: Don't have Fav Food: Anything I can have, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    God! *writewatiwant* you are so popcornaddicted.... Meadow just for you, I live in a place where we can find belgium chocolates any time we want... And I already went to ...

    Feb 23, 2009


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"