User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    O.O You are so beautiful ! (everyone!)

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    Awww... I'm still a blame at reviewing but... oh well... Well, i've been reading some of your poems,and this is my favourite by far.I'm new in the YWS and all ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Back from a week vacation. But I will be gone in a week to go to a camp. My schedule is tight. Cheers

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Corruption.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My hand writing

    So, yeah. This writing style of mine sucks. It really does. Meep, you are so close to become my heroine! :thud: I bow to the O'Great Empress! Bolt, you writing ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    YWS users just rock...! 8) A collection of stunning people! :D

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    The beach! and to play! and to read! But, in majority *beach* !! :D

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Jon ----> Canon! Yeah, and I love your eyes. June, you are trés belle ! Echelon,I like your hair|

    May 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Dazzling Angel! :P We you preparing for some kind of prom maybe ??? Ah ah! That golden tie in the back made me giggle..!

    May 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Sour.

    May 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    OKay: Portuguese Spanish English French Some words in german, japanese and italien. Not that much, considering the fact that my spanish and french aren't that great. Specially my spanish...

    May 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Tickles.

    May 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Pop, Dems, Jack, Meep and Jon! [i]You guys are beautiful![/i} Seriously writing... Pop, you look like a goddess. I love flowers Dems! Jack, half-price-stickers rule! I didn't imagine you like ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Kat! I can't believe you did it!!! :D

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    I told you... Blues Rock! *throws little blue awards for all blues* !!! :D

    May 11, 2009


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief