User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Me and writewatiwant are already praparing a video to send! Just, one question Nate: How do you want me(us) to send the video(s)?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yo everyone! Welcome back! Have a great staying and glad you came back! (: Best wishes Shauni

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Nate's always on the look.. Paramore is such a great "new" rock band. They still have a lot to learn but their sound is already marvelous.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Looking nice rider! Is that a ice-cream in your hand? yummy

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone got facebook?

    Hello there! YWS has a group in Facebook. Click here , once you have logged on to Facebook. There you'll find lots of YWS users who have Facebook. :D Hope ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What a cute nose you have there Texan! ;)

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Fillmaker1000! Long time no posting, right? Well, as you can see we have a super duper newish design! And, ratio is rising up. This month, it's a 3:1 ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say McDonalds. I think fatness.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome home Dance! And here we find ourselves again! I'd love too. Pm me if you want as well! :P Shauni

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Nope, it didn't work Bond Girl. You are *all* smoking beauties! Yeah, YWS could become a modelling agency! Chellellyn, you are gougeous! Kamas, I'm really jealous. I can barely kick... ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: heyy ! :)

    No Dance but you know, you'd have much more replies if you post this on the "Welcome back" thread on the Welcome Area. That's it. But, while I'm here I ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Meadow and Jack! Welcome back. I'm sure you'll keep up with the community. Jack, you are a part of the community. Good luck with college. And welcome back again! You ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Raining Blood" by Slayer Gotta love that twirly and messed up hair.

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    No way Angel! You look stunning! Teague! *Zomg!* You just made my day! *laughs* *jealous*

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    We are going out for the monthly groceries shopping. ;)

    Jul 12, 2009


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage