-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ah ah... I think they got it almost right(for *writewatiwant*)... Actually THienThienThien got it right so I'm just say the truth: Medium girl with big curly brown hair and a ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!
Adeus! (that's portuguese)
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Sorry velvet night, the comment was for boltgeman but you submitted something first....
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
Someday in your oants (Someday by nickelback) Ah ah... This is funny! :D
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Geology
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Rhyme me this
Breaks
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Haha, very funny... *whispers something like xuxelothinkhesmartcuejisk* Now you:Medium black hair that has never met a brush on his life, big blue-green eyes, medium guy.
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ah ah Pretty close to what I am but my eyes are just brown (there's nothing green on them, unfortunatlly....). You got almost everything right, I like skinny jeans and ...
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Therenody: I medium size girl with straight brown hair by the shoulders and almond hazel eyes.
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Gibson vs Fender
Of course, that changes everything, but I think that the"pros" prefer the Gibson. Do you play guitar? What do you think?
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Gibson vs Fender
I'm a really big fan of guitars(I do play it too...) and I know that these two brands are constantly "in war". I think that everybody says that Gibson is ...
Feb 8, 2009
