User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I came here. I thought I should give this another try. I'm hoping not to get dissapointed again. Well, I'll see ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: February 2010 Stats

    Top 10 Countries 1. USA 2. United Kingdom 3. Canada 4. Australia 5. New Zealand 6. Phillipines 7. India 8. Portugal

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Radical Change to YWS Coming

    *is kind of disappointed* I started reading this from the beginning and I got really sad. I obviously wouldn't be able to afford YWS and I live in Europe! Glad ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back everyone! I'm glad you have decided to come back to YWS! And yes singer, YWS is pretty much home to all of us. ;D

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    I'm also want one! *puts herself on the collage's row* EDITED I freaking love nature and photography. Everything, from animals to plants. Something very earthy and natural, with earth/natural colours.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm alive!

    I wish I had snow. -.-'

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Lind! Hope you'll stick around with us for a few more time! Now, go post! :D Best wishes Shauni

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    This one always gets me. *high fives Mr.* It sure does. I personally love the the NigaHiga. Here's one of their excellent "How to be..."

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ahh! Nate should come up with a modeling agency for the YWSusers. I'm sure he'd do a lot of money - you are all drop-dead gorgeous! So, because everyone is ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    *Joins with Big_Cheesy_Grin* Samantha? Lauren? Ashley?

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar

    I saw it today and it's freaking awesome. I get the point in the cliche story- I don't think so. Yes, it's a typical romance story but it's so worked ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Wow! Lots of "come-backs"! Welcome abroad again people! I'm sure YWS missed you all! Now, start posting and making part of our community! If anything is need, talk to me! ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    What a supreme idea Mira! *sings happy christmas carols* Favourite colours: All of them, except for purple.. Favourite Genres: Please, don't make it Sci-fi, it's surely not my favourite but, ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    *Cheers to some wonderful years!* I've have only been here for one but even so .. --' Happy Birthday! May this site keep growing even more for each year that ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Thanks Nate! Have a nice day! Shauni

    Nov 4, 2009


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice