User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Call Me Falline

    You know this is a topic where you should speak about yourself and you didn't do that. It'd be great if you present some kind of biography. Just a tip ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green hawk

    Hi there wolf (or Adrian, because I can read you signature, I guess...)! Shauni's here for the review! Hey, weren't you that guy who draw that wolf guy in a ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whisperer

    Yeah! Philippines! *hi fives whisperer* No, I'm not from Philippines but I'd *love* to go there. It's one of my ultimate travelling destinies. Nathaniel is such a beautiful name. Really. ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: New photo.

    Hey there Sheep! Shauni's here for your review. I must tell you something, sometimes photos that we take with a camera from our phone don't necessarily read " bad photography". ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *Come to me writing-gooder. Fill me up with your knowledge. Make me a boy for fifteen minutes so that I can right boiestly straight now!|! Bolt, my guy's name is ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: heyy ! :)

    No Dance but you know, you'd have much more replies if you post this on the "Welcome back" thread on the Welcome Area. That's it. But, while I'm here I ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help me I'm Drowning!

    Hello Empress! You seen to be very nice for the name you ride with. If you know what I mean but.... Welcome to the YWS! You know the rules- great ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Meadow and Jack! Welcome back. I'm sure you'll keep up with the community. Jack, you are a part of the community. Good luck with college. And welcome back again! You ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    I think my guy is turning gay. T.T So, Ed's shedule: Day 1 -World History -Mathematics A (the tough one) -Quemistry Lunch -P.E. Day 2 -Economics -English -Geography Lunch -Arts ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    "Raining Blood" by Slayer Gotta love that twirly and messed up hair.

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. I actually dislike chocolate. TUBM has an english shepherd ( a dog).

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for asking all the YWS users if they have a YWS.

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Profile of a Muffin

    Hyah Mufin! Pleasure to meet you. *cheers with Incog* Hola chica! I've heard some about the place you were born. History class does really make a statement in your brain. ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello/Hi/Hey

    Hello there Onyx! (May I call you this?) Welcome to the YWS! Yes, this really is a fantastic place where you can do a bunch of interesting, cultural and fun ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin A girl. A girl I barely knew saw them. I recognized her from the encounter that every room made. She had a beautiful face to photograph. I turned my ...

    Aug 27, 2009


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)