User avatar

Shauni

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Shannon Why does God need to hunt us down every time we are together? Why? Being is a trip with the guys was one f the most spectacular things I ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Fillmaker1000! Long time no posting, right? Well, as you can see we have a super duper newish design! And, ratio is rising up. This month, it's a 3:1 ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Wow! YWS is getting more populated by the minute! Welcome all to the wonderful YWS! Home of loonies and writers! (mainly loonies, 'cause we are all a bit or we ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Mo.! Yesterday, I made a review on your newest work but then when I clicked "submit" it all gone away and I lost my review. :( And I couldn't ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I like it's mistery. 8/10

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    * Bomb..? O_o Interesting...* Shannon "He's gone now Maria. You can calm down now." I genteelly said to Maria. "But is he here? He only came to screw my life! ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say McDonalds. I think fatness.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *Sure rider but I've been really busy and school is starting so it's kinda hard to come to the computer. Right now I'm leaving for a five days trip without ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome home Dance! And here we find ourselves again! I'd love too. Pm me if you want as well! :P Shauni

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Edwin I knew detention was at the end of the school day so I had plenty time before I lead my body to a cold, isolated room full of stupid ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    I'll bring your Travis back, so don't worry. ;)

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for never seeing "Sweeney Todd", which is an incredible movie that deserves to be watched.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    *face/palm* That's it.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Nope, it didn't work Bond Girl. You are *all* smoking beauties! Yeah, YWS could become a modelling agency! Chellellyn, you are gougeous! Kamas, I'm really jealous. I can barely kick... ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: HG

    Hello there. I'm Shauni and I'm confused. What was the image you drew? The one with the lady_? If it was, congratulations. It's very nicely drew! I just wish the ...

    Sep 1, 2009


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov