User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

    That's really a cool drawing. I love the eyes, they are so expressive. The legs and the hands are a bit strange but that's all. It's a really nice idea, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    I didn't really like it to be honest because the most important stuff you wanted to show were in the dark Actually, i took the picture like that on purpose ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gibson vs Fender

    Of course, that changes everything, but I think that the"pros" prefer the Gibson. Do you play guitar? What do you think?

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    God! You really draw nicely. I code never do something like this, I'm more the type crappy-doodling-art-while-I'm-in-the boring-classes-of-french-science-or english. I envy you (this is embarrassing :

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My darkness

    Hi there! Okay, I didn't like this poem so much as the others that you have. I agree with darko.demark666, it's sounds a bit pushy... Don't take me wrong, it's ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    Okay... Name: Mathew McGrow Age:8 Gender: Male Magical Skill: He can transforms into any animal specie Personality: He's very funny and he's always in a good mood. Matt (his nickname) ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gibson vs Fender

    I'm a really big fan of guitars(I do play it too...) and I know that these two brands are constantly "in war". I think that everybody says that Gibson is ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    When do we get started?!? Can I be a guy to? Just to speed this up.... ARG!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    AHAH! Let me tell you, i am a wilight fan but God... I loved this, it's so hilarius... Excellent job! Loved it! Keep going! Shauni

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    Thanks a lot for the reviews. I love them and the next time I will to improve my work! P.S I code have "cropped" the image but i wanted you ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    Hi there! I liked this, as you said it is not very special, but it's cool! “Listen here you bitch and listen carefully. The Ashleys have dibs on the Peytons, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    fdxbdg

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    Hi there! I liked this, as you said it is not very special, but it's cool! “Listen here you bitch and listen carefully. The Ashleys have dibs on the Peytons, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A saint

    Here is another photo. I took it like that on propose. Hope you like! :D

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: the year 2500 fall of Gureth

    Hi there! I can see you are a novice (me too :?, but that doesn't matter ). Welcome to YWS, hope that you liking it so far, people were are ...

    Feb 6, 2009


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality