User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Thanks Nate! Have a nice day! Shauni

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    Me and writewatiwant are already praparing a video to send! Just, one question Nate: How do you want me(us) to send the video(s)?

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I don't think we contact each other throw web cams at the same time but there's the an option on making a conversation with various people just talking. Anyhoo, I ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Skype, that's a nice idea. Or, we could ask Nate to open a specific Chat Room for us. We just need to ask him, give him our names and which ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trance Attack

    Hello there ubertrance! Welcome to the YWS! Well, a 3:1 means that you need to make three(3) reviews into someone else's work before you post a piece of your own ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yo everyone! Welcome back! Have a great staying and glad you came back! (: Best wishes Shauni

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    Nate's always on the look.. Paramore is such a great "new" rock band. They still have a lot to learn but their sound is already marvelous.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Looking nice rider! Is that a ice-cream in your hand? yummy

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I like it... Then, we could make a riot against Matt's imprisonment or even, he 'd go and get him in the middle of the night. Or, we could become ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Nice! Heavy Metal is not my thing too. I constantly support the ones that have a very varied group of authors that they enjoy. The more cultured you are the ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone got facebook?

    Hello there! YWS has a group in Facebook. Click here , once you have logged on to Facebook. There you'll find lots of YWS users who have Facebook. :D Hope ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Wow! What an incredible story! And, already with a book published! Wow! Anyways... Welcome to the YWS! Home of writers and loonies! I hope you can have a really nice ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *You did it ...* Shannon´ The news were good. May was going well during surgery. Doctors said the recovery'd be quickly and she wouldn't get any scars. But the same ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    What a cute nose you have there Texan! ;)

    Oct 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I get confused with Kat's and rider's avatar. They're too alike. And, I adore this BS way more than the new one.

    Oct 10, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae