User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Breaks

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I fell like banning you... *Too many reasons* :smt064

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha, very funny... *whispers something like xuxelothinkhesmartcuejisk* Now you:Medium black hair that has never met a brush on his life, big blue-green eyes, medium guy.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ah ah Pretty close to what I am but my eyes are just brown (there's nothing green on them, unfortunatlly....). You got almost everything right, I like skinny jeans and ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I will give it a 7/10. I want peace in the world too but the hearts are irritating so that's why you get only a 7...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Ah ah! Your is so funny (and true) so I will give it a 8/10.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Therenody: I medium size girl with straight brown hair by the shoulders and almond hazel eyes.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose

    Hi there! This is really cool. I like the coloring, it's really smooth. The structure could be better, it doesn't flow like a rose. It's really nice and keep going ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    Name: Johanne Thomas (Jo for friends) Persona: The kindest girl ever, very honest and simple. She doesn't need that much to be happy. Loves to have fun, go out, meet ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The first ones

    Thanks for the review. As soon as I discover the name of the plant I will reply. Thanks!:D

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The first ones

    Hi there! Here's another photo, I took it a few days ago. In my country, Spring is almost here, so the flowers are starting to blossom and here's a example. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Most Beautiful

    Hi there! This is nice but it needs to be polished. When we read you work, I will be sincere, it's boring, too long, to much talking. As darko.demark666 said, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    *Sorry, this isn't that well written, I'm kinda in a hurry!* *_*_*_* No name girl POV "Yes! We did it!" Haley screamed. God, he was so full of happiness that ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boys VS Girls

    *Sorry, this isn't going to be that well written, I'm "kinda" in a hurry* *** No name girl POV "Yes! We did it!! Amah, oh yeah."

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning *writewatiwant* (because I wanted to ban her, she's evil!!)

    Feb 17, 2009


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack