User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a gigantic sundae with chocolate topping but infurnatelly *writewatiwant* was mad at you and ate in a instant -inserts coin-

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well, it's kinda of true. I can't juggle that well... TPBM: Does or did snowboard

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Raquel Age: 13 Appearance: Medium wavy brown hair, brown eyes and tall Fav Book: To many to pick one Fav Author: Don't have Fav Food: Anything I can have, ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 It's funny, I liked it!:)

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Popcorn

    God! *writewatiwant* you are so popcornaddicted.... Meadow just for you, I live in a place where we can find belgium chocolates any time we want... And I already went to ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10 I'm so sick of seeing this almost every day... It's BORING (take your own medicine... ah ah *I feel evil today, muahaha*).

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ah ah... I think they got it almost right(for *writewatiwant*)... Actually THienThienThien got it right so I'm just say the truth: Medium girl with big curly brown hair and a ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for disliking people that post comments on Saturday 21st February 2008 9:08pm. People post whenever they want! :D

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A story about a 15 yr old Photographer and falling in love.

    Hi there! I can see you are new here, welcome to YWS!! We are all very nice here, did you already went to the Welcome forum? If you didn't go ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Adeus! (that's portuguese)

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Everything for you is so boring... God, hard to satisfy... 7/10, it's funny but offensive (i think) for people that LOVE Twilight.

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a avatar with hair that looks like cotton candy! :D

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Sorry velvet night, the comment was for boltgeman but you submitted something first....

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Someday in your oants (Someday by nickelback) Ah ah... This is funny! :D

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Geology

    Feb 21, 2009


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster