-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for assuming that two burgers are a balanced diet. :smt092
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for assuming that two burgers are a balanced diet. :smt092
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yup, I play the guitar and the flute. How did you get it?:wink: TPBM: Is afraid of aliens.
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
(*writewatiwant* already said it, so check it out, if you want it...) Shannon I quickly realized that those two had a thing. "Can you help me find my room?" I ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
I don't feel like being mean today, so, you get a trip to Cuba. -inserts coin-
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Shannon The dance was a mess. It seemed a girl had fainted and everyone was afraid that they could have something in their drinks as well. I decided to leave, ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
I got late, Sorry: Name: Shannon Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: female Description: Long, wavy red hair, tall, big lips, almond grey eyes. Personality: Super friendly, nice and sweet. She ...
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a trip to a nursind home to do comunity service for half year. -inserts coin-
Feb 25, 2009 -
Re: Salvete, amici!
Hi there! Shauni here! Welcome to YWS, we all all very friendly. Here are the basics rules of YWS, that you MUST know: 1. You have to keep a 2:1. ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: What YWS can offer you?
Hi there! We all know that YWS is a great way to improve ourselves as writers but also as person. How do you think YWS is gonna help you? New ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
No, never in my life. I'm healthy as a horse :D -inserts coin-
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
*mumbles something about cejbciuvebvuie* You get a deadly mosquito bite and have half hour to live... -inserts coin-
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Ah... Just a little bit, they get on my nerves... TPBM: Loves to put french fries inside the hamburgers.
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a huge bottle of painkillers (doesn't make sense but...) -inserts coin-
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
The legion of Twilight fans catch you and torture you with their creepy Twilight minds... -inserts coin-
Feb 23, 2009
