User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Fav author: Honestly, I can't pick either. Fine, assorted writers of YWS. Aha, you made me laugh. Yeah right, I'm a crappy writer....

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I hearing my mouse clicking and the sound of my keyboard when I type. Does that count? :)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes! I love to dance and act. People say I'm quite good at it but I don't really believe in them. TPBM: As already stayed woken for 24 hours.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Thanks thefireinmeisJC, we posted at the same time... Now the story is switched. I have to edit mine! ARG!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Oki, I'm just gonna write a bit...* Shannon I couldn't remember much from last night. I know I fell asleep near "my" room and that girl... Leighton came to get ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Godpeope. I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning and see this!!* *Have to go to school!!* ARG!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I Eat Buildings! (cartoon godzilla thing)

    *Downloads the file* I'm waiting for this to open, la la la... And it opened... Hi there! Shauni here!! OHH, gigantic image:shock:. That's why it took so many time to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dark Night

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS, hope you are liking it so far... Now, I liked this, it's interesting. It's very clear, expressive and has simple idea. You concentrated everything in ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "I'm going to check this out" and i posted.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Boltageman: shauni: why only a little spanish, my friend is from portugal, actually an immigrant, and he speaks portuguese fluently and because of that knows much of the spanish language ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not realizing that my avatar is a fly.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    Girl: Johanne Shannon Emily Jane Buy:(anything that starts with a E) Edwin Edmund Eric Edward Ethan Matt Stephen César

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yeah! You get a ticket to go see the Linkin Park and a backstage pass to meet them! :D -inserts coin-

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for ban me for double posting when I didn't saw it until you ban me.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Yeah, everything is complicates here, i'm kinda lost too...*

    Feb 26, 2009


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star