User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    AHH, my friend I'm here! Nice to meet you and welcome to YWS! Don't worry, people will post here soon. Now some rules you need to know: 1. Keep a ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, never (unfornately...) TPBM: As already burned with a iron

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Well, my italien isn't that bad, wanna see?: *spaguetti *pizzeria *pizza *tchau *nonna *arrivederci (?) *buon giorno *buona notte *amico Ah ah, I know I suck..... :D

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Summer is almost here!

    Close to summer?!? Only for you. I'm still in winter...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *GOD PEOPLE! I went to a kinda of school trip and got here and saw this!!! Three more pages! ARG! Calm down.... pretty please...* *Okay, I'm gonna sped the things ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm gonna change Shannon's time-table a bit, she will first have Art, then PE, then english, the music and finally maths. If anyone wants to join, just say.)* Shannon I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    My mum said i'm not supposed to grab....... 8)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Hi hi HI, Ah, aha, ah, heeee, ai que estúpida! *I was laughing and them said to my self "oh, i'm so stupid"... 8)

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't actually know. I have a turtle but it was hibernating so I put her in the attic. Now I don' know if it is still alive. TPBM: Hates ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    Je t'aime... That's french!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, never. I can't sleep in classes... TPBM: Is afraid of jellyfishes.

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for forgetting to write "do" on your sentence... Ah ah* laughs evilly*

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Nobody was showing up so I went to the cafeteria and grab a cup of cereals- my ideal breakfast. I looked around to see if I knew someone, I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    This is funny! (Don't worry putting Snoink to girly, she looks great like that. *Laughs hysterically* *Stops* *See the drawing again* *Laughs hysterically like Nelson from the Simpsons* Now the ...

    Feb 27, 2009


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author