User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, unonately I can. I wish I could. TPBM: Has got a portable PC.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Shannon could do the costume, take care of the wardrobe, you know?! May she?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon We were in he car, ridding to nowhere and the wind made my hair blow around my face. I heard "You know I'm glad those jocks smashed my windows". ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Here's Shannon's schedule: A Day: -Art -PE -English Lunch -Music -Maths B Day: -French -World History -Visual Art Lunch -Chemistry -Economics Extra: Clothes designing (those stuff...)

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * Ah, I just feel like laughing! All the situations are funny in their own ways! :P* *giggles inside* *laughs outside*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Thse are the Ferreno Roche's bonbons:

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get 0,010 dollar. "Gotta love that exchange rate" ! :D -inserts coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Applauses for boltageman: we actually knows something about italian: boltageman PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 pm Post subject: i feel your pain dance, i have to take italian and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Extremely Important Question

    Ky (that rhymes wich sky)- lan and Kill -lan *I do both*

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a free ticket to the butterfly's museum. -inserts coin-

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't even know what that is!! TPBM: Loves Ferrero Rocher bonbons.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    I picker "other" because my favourite serie it's a portuguese one. You would love it it was translated to english. The story is amazing, is so well written... I really ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Now that I can post, nobody does! Rrrr.....* Shannon I couldn't believe in this!! Stupid jocks and they cocky minds!! RRRRR!! I just feel so mad and irritated. How I ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Sure, no problem with me...* Shannon I can't believe this! That guy, Nick, was playing in the concert!! How cool is that!! The concert was very nice, I really like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * I don't know how I got inside Adam's car (i think) but that's okay.* Shannon I'm so stupid, ahhh. I'm gonna die today!" I clinger Nick with all my ...

    Feb 28, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare