User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a buquet! -inserts coin-

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, actually I am. TPBM: Hates mango ice cream.

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Please stelagineva, no chat speak* Shannon (wednesday afternoon) We went to get the decorations for the party. We found Nick spying on us Sneaky guy... He asked what we were ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I have the stupid question ever: When is party happening? and Where is it going to happen? *feels stupid* *so stupid*

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Nice! Like *writewatiwant* said, I could help and then the parents day stuf. *Felling happy* :D !

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I have an idea for the party: Shannon can make some really cool ans starnge cocktails for the pary and then only the jocks drink them because we know that ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon "These are great! We will discuss the money later, 'kay?" Nick asked. I nugged with my head and went out. Lei went to talk to me about "THE PARTY" ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *ARG! O only have 10 minutes to make a post....* Shannon I woke up in the morning and I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Suddendly I ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Please, I can post nothing right now. Take Shannon, I don't know. I went 2 hours ago and it has o page 27 now is 29. PLease...I'm full with work....*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No TPBM: Hates maths.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My, what nice feet you have...

    This is very good! *applauses for katemabob!!!* What program did you use? The foot is proportionate, the colour are realistic (in their own way)€ and idea is cool. You really ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a beaver. -inserts coin-

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Ahh, I love drama!!* *laughs evilly* Muahaha!:twisted: * *My head is bubbling with ideas, arg!* Shannon The movie was interesting. I think it was Twilight, beautifully made and with great ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a sparkly avatar.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a printer. -inserts coin-

    Mar 1, 2009


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White