User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a free lottery ticket. -inserts coin-

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having and odd user name that I can read properly.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Panoramic Picture

    Hi there! Shauni here! I really enjoy the right side of the picture. It's very nice, really beautiful. I didn't really like the left side because of the court or ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon's party dress: (it's the white one) Shannon I was thinking on confronting Adam with hid pt but I didn't need it. He told me everything with the most simple ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *feels sad* I'm so late...When I wake up this always grows 2 pages* *sniff sniff*

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 Creepy but poetic at the same time.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No. I didn't listen but I promise I will. TPBM: Loves hot fudge brownies. *drools*

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in a country that doesn't exist in my geography book.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an elephant. -inserts coin-

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter

    I there! Shauni here! Are you enjoying YWS till now? I hope so. Now the review: I must say, this is really good. The image could be more centered, which ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon At lunch I went to see Maria. "Hey girl. What's up?" "Nothing, and you?" "The same. So, did you know about the parents day?" "Yes". She said in a ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Thanks for the reviews, I know it is not that good and I really appreciate your tips. I did this on my Geography class and I really didn't had a ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Thursday morning I locked at my clock, 8.30 a.m Oh My God!! I'm so late for school, ahhhhh! I quickly got up and jumped to the bathroom and took ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    Ah, here's another art work I''ve drwan. Hpe you like it. *I know, all off my works are influen ced my flowers* :?

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for writing "having" two times.

    Mar 4, 2009


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind