User avatar

Shauni

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    Hi there! Welcome to the YWS!!!!!! :D Have you already went to the Welcoming Forum?? If don't, go and introduce yourself to all of the comunity! We are very friendly ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I'm so late... This is going to be big because I will pass many days, okay?* Shannon I drove Adam's Porsche until I find a mechanic. I entered and started ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon (this is gonna be short) In the Frnch class I couldn't look to Adam's face so I ried another thing. I pulled out a a paper from my notebook ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    Hi there! This is really artistic. I really enjoyed. The sun is very cool and that stuff in the middle that I don't know what it is is really cool ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Thanks a lot for the reviews! I hpe you can enjoy my future work!

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I woke up in the morning feeling like crap. I had French npw, with Adam next to me. I took a shower, ate some cereals and went to the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Light

    Once again, me with photos. Now this one I took while I was having dinner. It's horrible but my camera isn't that good. My new Canon will be with me ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a machine that records your dreams. -inserts coin-

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos at the beach ^_^

    Hi there! Really cool photos. And don't worry, I think you probably gave a better use to the camera by taking pictures to the beach then to the people in ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a 'male or female' anime drawing

    How, really nice drawing! I can't draw anime (unfortunately) so this really looks cool. But there are some points you may want to consider to improve your drawing, not just ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I only knew it was late, nothing more. Adam woke me up with a light kiss on my forehead and mumbled some I couldn't get, I was so sleepy. ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    I call for a spot! EDITED!!! Hey, I don't have tim now to post my character. Her name is Johanne, just for you to know! Tomorrow morning, okay?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Horse or a pony

    OMG! Really good. The horse is so cute, like so kind of cartoon. I'm reminds my Lucky Luck horse. The shades are magnificent and the proportions too. I loved it! ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I still couldn't believe Maria was engaged. How terrible that was for her. She was in he room crying wrapped in her knees. I tried to calm her "Hey, ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Can we call my poetry poetry. But yes, I do write poetry. TPBM: Hates those smelly candles.

    Mar 6, 2009


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya