User avatar

Shauni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.

    Hi there! Welcome to the YWS!! Hope that your YWS dreams come true! Now, some rules, the basics: 1. We have a 2/1 rule which means that for every post ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I got to school as quickly as possible. My dad was only coming at lunchtime so I had plenty of time. It was 9.30 a.m. I went o Adam's ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Don't know how this surfaced

    Hi! These are really cool anime drawings. I can't draw anime so... these are pretty awesome. Now the entries: *The four little girls They are really cool, the faces are ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne I said goodbye to my family. I really love them . The adventurous father, he's a scout. The wonderful mom who makes the most delicious brownies and last but ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of my art influenced by flowers

    That's a lot for all of the reviews. They've helped so much! Thanks ~Shauni :D *feels so happy*

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Name. Johanne Bright Age: 17 Grade: 12º Personality: Courageous, professional. Very funny , sometimes silly. Outgoing, the fun itself. Nice, observant and attentive. Sweet heart and adventurous. Othe

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon Parents' day I went to eat at a coffee, I was really hunger, I wanted pancakes Iumi... I went to the downtown, riding my car. Oh good I look ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Most members at once

    What there! We have different timezones in the YWS, too many...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Ah, this is funny: Many of what you GUYS wrote i right in YOUR own way BUT not all the girls are like that, not all the girls will have ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    What are you losing your time asking what she is asking about?

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Bites

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    will

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Coral reef

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: drinking age

    In my country, the drinking age is 16. People can start drinking legally wend they are 16. Really stupid thing, there are so many accidents and drunk kids... It's so ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 Cute but to childish for me...

    Mar 9, 2009


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind