User avatar

Shauni

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Wow! Lots of "come-backs"! Welcome abroad again people! I'm sure YWS missed you all! Now, start posting and making part of our community! If anything is need, talk to me! ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Secret Santa (closed)

    What a supreme idea Mira! *sings happy christmas carols* Favourite colours: All of them, except for purple.. Favourite Genres: Please, don't make it Sci-fi, it's surely not my favourite but, ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Well liz, Thanksgiving in on Thursday, the 26th. The "meeting" will happen probably during the weekend or in the next friday. Actually, I don't know. |_|

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Yeah, I know that. It's pretty odd because I dinner at 7.30/8 p.m but I know people in America that go to bed at that time so... o.O I'm fine ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Silence speaks.

    Hi Ed! Funny how you posted something here when you say you have low self-esteem. ;) Let me say to you that you don't seem like tat in the chat. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Let's see. If we use 10 p.m GMT it should be something like : *5 p.m. in the east coast, right? Friday is the best day for me and Kat ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    xD We are all love makers !(please, don't take this to the bad side >.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    JC! We missed you! *hugs JC* Well, it's the magic of the BS! We do still keep our random conversations here. Jok is the only one that is missing. Oh ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    *Cheers to some wonderful years!* I've have only been here for one but even so .. --' Happy Birthday! May this site keep growing even more for each year that ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    I loved the idea Bolt! I'll just have to find something for Shannon to fit in that story. I'll talk to Kat and we'll see! *two thumbs up*

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Hai Thar!

    Hello there! What a long post, I must say! (This should probably be in the "About The Authors Forum ... ;)) Welcome aboard our writers'space-ship! I'm Shauni and it's a ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest gaze

    Thanks for all the reviews. That thing that she has above her lip it's actually some cookies' crumbles but I didn't take those off because it sorted gave me an ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: save my vanity(edited not much but cleaned up)

    Hi silented! I must warn you, I'm not very good at poetry but I'll do my best! Here I go: The first time I read you poem I enjoyed it ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Forest gaze

    Hello everyone1 It's been a long time since I posted something here! :oops: But, I have my newest photography work ready to be attacked by you. >.< I hope you ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Super gun

    You seemed, in the chat, like you wanted for people to reply to this so.. I'm here. 2.Use of stuff like zzzoommggggg!!!!!!!!!awweeeeessssssssssommme!!!!!!!!. Isn't this a bit contradictory ? xD 3.Deba

    Nov 10, 2009


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci