User avatar

Shauni

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No, never...I think. I can't remember my past very well. AND I don't have the charming prince, so it's almost sure that I never kissed a toad. That's gross... TPBM: ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    No cookies allowed. We eat cookies, not waist them on gifts machines. You get a coin. -inserts coin-

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You have already tell how you look like so, I'm going to create a new you: Small cute guy (like, small. I don't deal with inches so, maybe 1.63cm) Black ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *You are so evil... You turned the tables. My plans are all screwed up... :evil: ) *Skip ahead is fine, just gonna give a brief to all that has been ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    For me it's fine like that. Skipping now is good, what would we do in so many time?? Describe written tests?? Please, no.

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What do you think it can be?

    I really don't know where to start.. Well my name is Raquel and I live in Portugal! Yeah! The sunny and hot country named Portugal (it's in Europe for the ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *Drama! Yeah! Thank you... Muahaha!* Shannon Parent's day was nice. I was happy that I had the chance to hang with my father. He went home in the afternoon. What ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: umm...?

    Hi there! Please, don't be confused. Everybody is here to help you. It's a pleasure to have you here :D. Now some things that fluteluvr77 didn't mentioned: 1. Please rate ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Fine, thank you very much! Welcome to YWS!! We are all very nice here, so don't worry! Now, my new *friend*, we have so basic here: 1. Please, before you ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning a smiley avatar. I love smileys!

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I found my father in the entrance. I ran toward him and hugged him. I really adore my father. "I've miss you" He said. "Me too." I answered. "So..How's ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne "That girl was got a arm to her" I said. I had just saw a tinny punch a guy and how well that make me felt. He deserve it. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon (parent's day) I talked to Adam. He said that he wanted to get rid of the drugs and so on. I was happy for him, sad but happy. We ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shannon I took Seth away. This was their problem, they had to discuss between each other. "C'mom Seth." "Sure." We left and went out. "Now, i've got to see Adam. ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teens in the Jungle

    Johanne I got near the other people and a girl turned at me "Hi. I'm Meave." "Hi there!" I gave her a hand shake. "I'm Johanne but you can call ...

    Mar 11, 2009


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)